Guatemala Highlights Private Tour
Price: $2000 USD P/person
Book the tour now.
(min. of 2 travelers required, basic - 3 Star hotels)
Duration: 10 Days / Can be extended
What is included?
- Private Vehicle with Air Conditioning, Driver and Fuel
- All water transfers and boat tours as shown in the detailed itinerary
- All activities listed on the itinerary are included (including: entrance fees, gear and guides)
- 24 Hours Bilingual Guide Service
- 24 hours travel assistance in case of emergency
- Local Cell phone with 100 minutes for local calls or to the USA
- All accommodation on private 2ble or triple rooms is included (with: Private bathrooms, hot water and wifi "available when not in the jungle and depending on weather conditions")
- seasonal culture
- restaurants and bars
- volcano hiking
- surfing classes
- archeological exploring
- tubing (when enough water dept on the rivers)
- Antigua Guatemala
- Guatemala City
- Lake Atitlan
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Lanquin and the caves at this area
- Semuc Champey: Kanba Cave and Natural Pools
- Flores Island at Peten
- Tikal Archeological Site
- El Remate Peten
- Rio Dulce
- Pacaya Volcano
- Finca Paraiso
- Finca Tatin
All Guatemala in 10 days... The best of the Country and all the adventure
10 days are more than enough to see the best of this beautiful country. Starting with the beautiful colonial city of Antigua Guatemala, and having all the adventure this country can offer, Mexcal made sure to create this tour with only the best, from relaxing in a hammok in the Jungle to the top of the active Pacaya Volcano, from sitting on the top of Temple #4 at Tikal to walking on volcanic sand to go for a swim in the Pacific, from the turquoise color natural pool at Semuc Champey to the Island of Flores. This tour includes all the nature, adventure and comfort you are searching for.
This tour offers the best of Guatemala, 24 hours Guide, private driver, 24hours travel assistance, and all the information you need to get the best of each place you will visit. The itinerary includes all the entrance fees and gear, vehicles, drivers, boats, local guides, adventure and the best travel logistics so you have a relaxed tour, without loosing missing the physical activities that make of this trip the perfect mix for a perfect vacation.
contact us for info about price and details.