In order to book one of our helicopter tours we will need the next from you:
- Scan of the photo page of your passport or your national ID in the case you are from Guatemala.
- The precise body weight of each passenger on your party, for aircraft weight and balance.
- You must accept the tour price, number of passengers allowed, terms and conditions.
- You must accept our terms and conditions and above requirements, click here to read our terms and conditions.
- The total cost of your tour must be paid 4 days at least in advance in order to Book your tour. In short notice or emmergency bookings we accept cash payment only in our local currency (GTQ - Quetzal), emmergency bookings can also be done (paid) with a Visa Credit card only if the booking is made 48 hours before the departure time of your Helicopter Flight.
- You also must accept that the land transportation, water transportation, Landing fees on the different areas that you want to visit (as any other service apart of your helicopter flight) are not included on the published price of our helicopter tours
- Once you book your helicopter flight you must accept to be at least 1 hour before flight departure at the location of the Helipad assigned, you can only bring hand luggage that it is not heavier than 10 pounds per passenger (this relative to the number of passengers on the flight if you are 1 or 2 passengers and the addition of luggage plus passengers weight do not exceed 750 pounds then you can carry your luggage with you in the aircraft)
- You must accept that we reserve to ourselves the right to provide or deny the services. Based on international security air laws and national law.